A powerful component of the Registry Week will be your community’s ability to share the results of surveying your neighbors currently experiencing homelessness.
This is done through a Community Debrief that happens on the final day of Registry Week. It is critically important to invite people both within the sector and outside of the sector to hear about Built for Zero Canada at a national level, your local Registry Week, the results of the surveying and your next steps. Use this event as an opportunity to engage the media and to engage volunteers and stakeholder in housing solutions.
- Registry Week Debrief Media Advisory – Waterloo (Word)
- Registry Week Results Media Release – Waterloo (Word)
- Hamilton Community Debrief Presentation (PDF)
- Ottawa Community Debrief Presentation (PDF)
- Volunteer Commitment Card (Word)
- Sample Registry Week Debrief Follow-Up E-mail – Waterloo (Word)
- Community Guide To End Homelessness – Waterloo (PDF) – sample community engagement tool
Back: 12 – Survey Packets
Next: Toolkit Overview