Registry Week Headquarters
In addition to securing a space for data entry, you will need to locate a Registry Week Headquarters, which will be the central locale for your Registry Week.
This is where all volunteers will meet prior to their survey shifts. This is also where volunteers will return with their completed survey forms, leftover gift cards and other supplies that will be used on other survey shifts. Additionally, this is where you will conduct debriefs with your volunteers.
- Registry Headquarters Set-Up (PDF) and PiT Count Headquarters Set-Up from HPS (PDF)
- Team Box Contents Checklist (Word)
- Team Box Labels (Word)
- Debriefing Facilitator Checklist (Word)
- Survey Teams Debriefing Form (Word)
- Team Results Wall Chart – sample from Waterloo Region (Word)
Back: 9 – Data
Next: 11 – Survey Packets